Wooden house and letters in different colours. The children must put the 28 wooden letters according to their shapes into the corresponding slots.
Removable top panels.
When the children play with blocks and puzzles they achieve:
- Learn the Arabic and English alphabet by playing.
- Recognize the different shapes of the Arabic alphabet.
- Hand-eye coordination.
- Improves fine motor manipulation and strength.
- Language skills.
- Develop mathematical concepts.
- Enhance their visual-spatial skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Improves memory.
- Promote cooperative play.
- Use their minds instead of relying on technology.