Solid wooden box with the World’s first 28 bilingual blocks, Arabic, English and Numbers 1-10
When the children play with blocks and puzzles they achieve:
- Learn the Arabic and English alphabet by playing.
- Recognize the different shapes of the Arabic alphabet.
- Hand-eye coordination.
- Improves fine motor manipulation and strength.
- Language skills.
- Develop mathematical concepts.
- Enhance their visual-spatial skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Improves memory.
- Promote cooperative play.
- Use their minds instead of relying on technology.