At Home With Verbal Reasoning is a fun activity workbook for children, aged 7-9 years, to do at home. Using different themes and a variety of questions, puzzles, and challenges, this book develops basic skills for solving non-verbal reasoning questions such as linear sequence, story sequence, 4×4 matrix, triangular grid, code breaking, and much more. The 2-colour illustrations encourage development of problem solving skills in a fun and easy way. The illustrated step-by-step activities are age-appropriate for children to work through on their own, or equally perfect to do together with an adult giving encouragement. Useful tips support adults so that they can encourage learning gently – plus there are more than enough funky stickers to reward your child as they complete each activity! This book is ideal to build confidence in writing at primary school.
- Part of the specially-created range of “At Home With” workbooks
- Written by education and learning experts
- Includes a sheet of reward stickers
- Introduction to help parents and adults
- Fully in-line with curriculum teaching
- Clear, fresh, child-friendly design and layout