– Mufti Ashiq Ilahi’s simple and lucid commentary of Mukhtasar al-Quduuri in question and answer format, rendered into English. This commentary also includes explanatory notes where the author considered it necessary.
– Detailing about 12,500 legal questions and taught in seminaries across the world, Imam ‘Abdul Husayn Ahmad ibn Abi Bakr al-Quduri’s Mukhtasar al-Quduri is one of the mainstays of the Hanafi school of law. It covers a whole spectrum of law, including worship, financial transactions, personal relations and judicial law.
– Simplification of the Rules and regulations found in the Original Quduuri.
– Written in Questions and Answers Format
– At Time the Order of the Original have not been Followed
– Headings are added which are not found in the Quduuri
– Certain rules have been added when necessary from other Hanafi Classical Manuals
– Mufti Ashiq Ilahi al-Barni was a prominent writer and eminent scholar of fiqh, hadith and tafsir from the Indian Subcontinent. He authored a number of well received books, including the ever-popular Zad al-Talibin. He was a disciple of the hadith scholar Shaykh al-Hadith Mawlana Muhammad Zakariyya. He migrated to the blessed city of Madinah where he spent the last 25 years of his life. He lays buried in the cemetery of al-Baqi’.