It Contains supplications for all occasions in Arabic with English translation. Also includes Manzil for protection against magic.
Compiled by the teachers of Madrasah Bait-ul-Ilm Trust and appreciated by Mufti Nizamuddin Shamzai Shaheed (Rahimullah)
- Includes virtues of reading Quran, virtues of reciting various surahs followed by actual surahs in Arabic. Surahs include: Surah Al-Kahf, Surah Sajdah, Surah Yaseen, Surah Waaqiah, Surah Mulk and the last ten surahs of the Qur’an.
- Includes wisdom and virtues behind Durood and 40 authentic durood from Ahaadith.
- Includes 70 Istighfar in seven sections.
- Explanation of virtues of making Du’a, etiquette of supplication, explanation of places and times when du’as are accepted. Explanation of whose du’as are accepted. Method of repentance and du’a.
- How to recite Salatut Tauba.
- How to recite the Asmaul Husna (beautiful names of Allah).
- Explanation of the Ismul Azam (the greatest names of Allah).
- 40 Rabbana.
- Numerous supplications for various occasions in Arabic and its English translation.