An abridged English translation of The Classical work Al-Bidayah wan-Nihayah (The Beginning and the End) or Tarikh ibn Kathir (The history [book of] Ibn Kathir), one of the most comprehensive sources of Islamic history.
This set contains:
- The story of creation and the sending of man upon the earth.
- Ummahs (Prophets) of the Past
- Life of the Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace)
- The Lives of the Noble Caliphs
- Islamic History up to time of the author (768 AH)
- Before and After the last Hour
This book is essentially a History of Muslims from the Prophet Adam (Peace be Upon him) until the author’s time.