This delightful little box showcases 27 timeless etiquettes from the traditions of the Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace), and gets your child to adopt them. Here’s how:
- Playing miming and charades games SHOW your child the effects of good manners so they can see their effects for themselves.
- Active engagement through play means your child is immersed in a positive environment that encourages the best of behaviour and makes it the norm.
- Each card has a pair so a memory game can be played to increase the versatility and fun so your child can enjoy continuous learning of polite manners.
- A reference game is included for each of the manners so your child can feel the spiritual connection from their newly formed good habits.
- There are 27 lofty characteristics presented in this box so your child will have comprehensive coverage of what it takes to become a well-rounded polite individual.
- Each card has a vivid illustration and clearly titled cards in both English and Arabic so your child can relate to the context of each manner and gain an instant understanding of its effects.
- The cards are produced on thick card which is laminated on one side making them durable for long-term use.
- The cards measure 8cm in diameter making them ideal for little hands, yet large enough to showcase each manner.
Some of the manners covered in this game include:
- Kindness to parents
- Knocking before entering
- Surpressing the yawn
- Sharing (food and other items)
- Starting from the right side